InventHelp Inventions Store – https://hipster-dust.tumblr.com/post/183983485476/6-ways-to-encourage-young-inventors. Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a connected with some of this reasons you could obtain gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something start thinking about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will find that in spite of how good an insurance policy you might think it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject an idea that they agree this would definately be profitable. Below are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may already have a complete collection of products and not desperate to add much more.
2. The product is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting corporation first recognize their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your the distribution. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to monitor you alongside.)
6. They have too many similar products and how to obtain a patent that information mill flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea interests a very small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Income sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort indicates of.
10. Goods has recently been patented by someone else and tend not to want to see if they can go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your products or idea isn’t compared to what is definitely on market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and don’t have a clue who the competitors is thats available.
12. You sent a specific thing that is precisely like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing compared to what is coming out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype online and have a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, however they do a quick look up your patent they identify that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly over the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, can be challenging was poorly written and also cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, which means they should be expecting very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they just don’t look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided their very own line for the year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review and your item has never been in production or sold stores or online. So do n’t need to take the risk becoming the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are just a few of the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take time to on your own and understand your market, your put into that market and do your part to make yourself as marketable maybe can.